How can you participate?

Do you want to become a junior researcher? You can participate in our study if your school is involved, and you are a student in the 5th, 6th or 7th grade, and your parents have given their consent for your participation.

Even if you are not particularly sad or anxious, you can support us in our project. We examine not only children with psychological symptoms but also those without symptoms to discover crucial information from our project.

If your school is already part of the project, you will receive a letter with further information soon. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at the following phone numbers: 0641 99-26174 or 069 24708-583.